Sunday, March 1, 2009

toto...thank you.

one more long week and then i'll be back to some normal life. hopefully. we'll see.
i am quite excited to know Fantasmic though. every one shall come see the tall chimaney sweep on his first night. :)

i've noticed a change in me.
good change mind you.
but a change none the less. more a change in my style, and in the way that i view my everyday and my life.
style wise my hair is totally different...and i love it. it's edgy and fun yet i can get away with it at work. plus it's not the same damn hair cut i've had for the past 7 years. so theres that. and my head band fixation i've had lately. some people hate. some call fierce. but i enjoy the brightly colored bands of color wrapping around my head. and hell as long as i (and my bf) think i look cute...then who the fuck cares? not i.
life wise i look at everyday differently. i'm def more in touch with the spiritual side of me. i talk to my angels everyday. and i know that no matter what situation im in...im in control. i meditate almost everyday. or do different breathing techniques that i do usually more than once a day. it helps me deal with my stress. with annoying/fake people that i have to work in close quarters with. it's helped make me a happier person. i more centered person. im in a much better place these days than i was a year ago when i first moved to o-town.
im so blessed to be where i am right now. people are looisng there jobs left and right in this country...and not only do i have a full time pretty secure job...i get paid to do what i love. dance! and play with kids. and play dress up and make believe. like how many people get to say that in this time of economic hurt? im sure not as much as we think. so im thankful for that. im thankful that i have a roomate that loves and cares for me so much. that i have so much fun with. and my kick ass apartment that i fall in love with more and more every day. and of course there is dusters. who is the greatest thing i've had happen to me in i dunno know how long. i look at him or think of him and im so content. i see a big future with him. i truly love him. i feel so complete right now. so happy. it hasn't been an easy 19 years. that's for sure. but im finally in a place of comfort. drama free (for the most part). happy. fun. loved. loving. ah...it feels amazing.

friends look around at what you have. what you've accomplished. what you've achieved. thank who ever it is you believe in. be it god. or the angel right next to you. or the statue that represents something greater.

No comments:

Post a Comment