Friday, March 27, 2009

i wish i could sing like india aire does. although im sure it would sound weird coming out of a tiny lil white boy. still her music inspires me. and makes me feel so creative and at peace. i love. 

so i called in today. opened up all the windows. cleaned the house. took a day for me. i know i took like 2 of those last week too...but what can ya do? rebecca gets here tomorrow. i may have already pissed myself because of how excited i am. were getting a tattoo on monday...only not on my leg. and not so big. were getting in our our wrists.  im excited. rebecca for real is my other half. she gets me so much on so many different levels. she's straight up my karen. i adore her. and i cant wait for the adventures of this weekend. spring break 09 bitches!

days like this really make me think about...i dunno everything. past. where it's gotten me now. how thankful i am. 
i mean really Dusty is my favorite thing in life. i'll just throw that out there right now. 
i can not wait til May 17th. Bahamas baby. with my baby. it's going to be perfection. get jealous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment