Tuesday, March 31, 2009

OPA!

Oh Emm Gee...
what a weekend. i def had my own spring break 09. im going to break it down for you...

Saturday- rebecca and ginger land in Orlando. we get our white convertible rent-a-car. (felt quite sexy). get lunch. walmart. show them my hot lil apt. go to there hotel (executive sweet) it was good stuff. felt like a rockstar. then we took a town car to Opa's. Holy hell. dancing on tables. napkins everywhere. and drinking an entire pitcher of drinks = one drunk rebecca. and one FUNNY night. i seriously have never laughed so hard my entire life. i have pictures...but there more black mail than blog approved. 

Sunday- the rain rolled in. :/ so we laughed round the hotel for a lil. allowing rebecca to nurse herself back to health from the night before. go to the mall. dropped it like true divas. and got some sick outfits for da clurb. go to Phouse where it apparently was my turn to be the drunk one. saw the some beautiful ladies perform. laughed. loved. had my man with me. they got to meet some of my friends see what true drag is like. im drunk at this point so we go to IHop to get me some food. where i proceed to vom in the bathroom. yup im classy. meet some shady friends that wanted to have sex with rebecca. lol then we went back to the hotel where i passed out like britney spears after...well everything. 

Monday- started with rockstar roomservice. literally served to us in bed. cause we got it like that. then we went to DAK. saw some shows. (sorry bry) ate some good food. then we had to head over to Epcot where we met up with Dusters. ate at 9 Dragons in china. tin tin was our waiter. (lol) it was amazing. walked around. relived my 1st date with dusty watching illuminations. top night. then we went to incredible ink to get a matching tattoo with rebecca.                                                                                               much cuter in person. it's a 'v' with a leaf. stating that we both pledge to be veg for life. its like kelly green though it doesnt look it in this picture. but i love it. 

then they left today. :( but the weekend def caught up with me cause i am wore out. it was one of the best weekends of my life. i prob have never laughed or been so innapporiate in my entire life. but thats what friends are supposed to do right. 

live.laugh.love.

No comments:

Post a Comment