Monday, March 23, 2009

my sch at last has come to a normal pace. the past month has been so crazy that my body actually yelled at me and shut down on me last week and i left work early. then took a 3 day weekend. it was highly needed. what's also needed is my mini spring break 09! my best friend ever in life is coming to Orlando this saturday. and it is on! im so excited to see her. and reconnect with her. and uh. have her meet my friends and even more my boyfriend. i still love saying that...my boyfriend. anywho...
i adore kelly martin.

i feel like this is going to be a long week.

oh and im going to the bahamas with my boyfriend in may. the count down begins.

1 comment:

  1. Hey bud! Glad that you're finally feeling better & it's been so nice to work with you everytime I've been @ HSM. Can't wait til Friday! :-D

    ReplyDelete