Monday, February 23, 2009

xoxo? not so much

new casting brings on a different feel at work. Mondays were once upon a time what i looked forward to out of my week. it was an allstar cast. i usually started it and ending it my carpooling with sarah and bry which i adored. not so much any more. today was a good day. not bad really. just different. not the same monday i've had for the past few months. realizing how many little things are going to change made me a lil sad today. esp with my monkey partner. awesome! (im a bitch. sue me. )

i feel like i've been non-stop working. which for the most part is true. Cobra head last night was not nearly as hard as some made it out to be. i actually killed it. but im fierce anyways...so who really doubted me? oh right! the world. :) im really excited about learning fant! it's a totally different world than anything i've learned with this company. and i love it! i cant wait til i have my first night of show. expect a mass text stating that your ass better be there.

the only shitty thing about rehearsals is it puts a strain on my relationship because we dont hardly get to see eachother except at work. which really doesnt count. lets be real. and with him learning ESPN weekend (which im so proud of him for) and me in Fant! and both of us doing HSM in celebration...there is like no downtime. it sucks lil bit. but in the end im just blessed and thankful that i have someone like him in my life. and i know it's no big thing we'll be fine. just sucks for the time being.

my best friend in the universe is coming to Orlando march 28th-31st. and i couldnt be more excited. she's my soul mate. and she's awesome. and perfectly enough she's coming right in the middle of the week when Dusty is gonna be gone so in the midst of my depression of him being gone...i'll have her to perk me up and get me drunk. im peeing im so excited.

other than that all is well.
life is good. being in love is a dream. make every day full of peace. except when your kind of talking shit about people you danced with today on your public blog. oops. :/ you know you love me.


ps...
i hate erin and bry cause there going to nyc tomorrow.
f'in bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment