Monday, June 29, 2009

UPDATE!

where the hell have i been? what have i been doing with my fantastic life? i know you're all just dying to know. :)

life...has been a lil much for me to handle right now. so it's been a bit since i've last updated. but im calming myself down, finding the light in it all, and moving forward with as much strength as i can conjure up.

Dusty and i broke up...which really blows. like a lot. i know it was really all for the best. but i miss him. like a lot. part of me still wishes it could work out..but i dont think thats gonna happen. i still love him. very much.

work as been...work. mon-fri hsm-bpb. all day. every day. i love it. but it's so flipping hot. i just want to cry.

as many of you know...or dont. i was diagnosed with stage 2 testicular cancer. in my left friend downstairs. i dont want to say much cause...i'll have a life breakdown. but im scared shitless. that much i do know.

ahhh...enough of that.
stop.

GOOD NEWS...
i have a mini crush on someone.
and by mini i mean not. cause he's 6'4.
and so delicious.
that's all i'll spill for now.
and shut up Bry we get it your physic you knew for weeks. i know i know.

4 comments:

  1. i'm sorry, love. don't be scared. you are already a survivor. you have my prayers. i'm here if you need anything.

    as for your crush...can't wait to hear more. i wish i were psychic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is Bry ALWAYS the one with good superpowers? WTF? Not fair. Spill, boy - spill! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my dear <33

    The kids I nanny for just went to Disney for the first time, so of course I had to brag on you and say one of my good friends from high school is one of its most sparkly stars ;)

    I'm so sorry you're having to deal with such an awful health scare. You're so strong, though, and I know that you'll keep fighting.

    I love you! I'm always here if you ever want to give me a call or chat on AIM or anything.

    Take care,
    Mariclaire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi darling.
    I'm sorry to hear about the cancer. Damn. That SUCKS. But I also wanted to tell you about this book I'm reading called "You Can Heal Your Life" by Louise Hay. She had cancer and she healed herself by doing affirmations, reflexology, taking supplements, cleaning up her diet, etc. I mean, it's worth a shot right?

    I'm learning how powerful the mind is and just how much we're capable of. Truly anything is possible. And just anecdotally I shrunk a wart that's been on my thumb for nine months by saying affirmations.

    ReplyDelete