Tuesday, September 1, 2009

sparkling

i forget how therapeutic blogspot is. not only writing. but also just browsing for hours reading everyones blog. (which i've done the majority of the night.)
my life is the same. same boy 4. into toy 4. same EHS drama. and annoyances. same stresses about money and life. eh.
i find myself being obsessed with my dog. all he wants to do is play with me. and i love it. we play all night. im a sad cat lady. he's become my bestfriend. tell me its not creepy that i talk to him about life and ask his advice. he doesn't ever help. all he cares about is humping his toys. figures.

thank you Bry and your blog for suppling the soundtrack for my evening.

I find myself missing friends and friendships. I've drifted from a lot of people that i miss alot. a fault of nones. still sucks none the less. also find myself exploring old feelings again. feelings that were never really gone, but i wanted them to be. well see. a lot of people would and will disagree..but its ok. its my life. if im happy. thats truly all i care about.

i swear im not sick. but i cant breathe and now i have a tickle in my throat. this happens like 3 or 4 times a year. damn allergies. o v e r it.

my best friend in the whole wide world is moving to Ireland in a few months. Rebecca...and im so depressed about it. however i am kinda okay with it cause there is a direct flight from orlando to dublin...and she told me she'd fly me out there for my 21st...lets hope she means it. cause that'd be fucking amazing. turn 21 in a pub getting trashed with hot irishmen. done and done.

i wanna have rachel zoe's job. granted i have no schooling to back it up...but i feel like my degree in gay is far more qualified than any internship or college. just my opinion.

i decided my next tattoo. coming to a dev near you. soon. like really soon.

1 comment:

  1. Good morning - I just had to stop by and leave you a note because you have the most wonderfully fabulous blog. I've loved reading your interesting posts, all very creative and great pictures too. What could be more perfect ? Thanks for sharing them all and best wishes...

    ReplyDelete