Tuesday, April 14, 2009

rain rain dont go away

today was an amazing day at East High. besides getting a touch of cabin fever it was grand. i got paid all today to do nothing. it rained all day long. i only got dressed for parade, and did one meet and greet at 5:30. which consisted of one make a wish family. life was good today. and though some people, including my boyfriend, hate storms and panic when one is about. i live for them. the heavy thunder, lighting, even some hail. i love it. the bigger and scarier the better. so i spent most of my day sitting outside on top of the trashcan watching the rain. it was so relaxing to me. 

on other news...
there is no other news. 
over nights soon...yippee

boyfriend leaving soon.
cry myself to sleep now. 
im enlisting people into my very own personal sparkle army. to keep me occupied while he's gone. i know i know im needy. i should be able to go a week without my boo. im spoiled though and havent gone more than like 3 days without seeing him in like 6 months. ugh. but bahamas follow shortly after.  :)

live. peace. love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment