Wednesday, January 28, 2009

so the cast list dropped today. which is a day of pins and needles at the Walt Disney World company for Entertainment. it entails a lot of tears for some, and smiles for others. This casting was no exception. At least 5 people in my break room were in tears, that's not to count the other people im sure that felt in the same in other break rooms across property. I don't mean to boast. but it is MY blog, so i will. I got an amazing 5 day Highschool Musical casting. with the days i wanted off and all. To think of how far I've come in this company is amazing. Starting with my 5 day boat dock hell. then day a week Tweedle Dum into Spectro Magic....ugh the hell. To now being able to do what I've always wanted HSM, every week. Ugh i cried i was so happy. So heres to an amazing '09...it's gonna be just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment