Friday, January 23, 2009

mush....

Went to Animal Kingdom for the very first time today. Not gonna lie, I had an amazing time. Of course it helped that I was with my man...but it was a beautiful day. No lines, went and saw everything we wanted. It was truly a great, relaxing, fun day. It's not just the beautiful animals, and the breeze, and the warm sun, it's him.
For those that hate mush talk, click away.
I'm so blessed.
I have my stresses, and nothing is perfect in life. However...in all I'm so happy. So content. Having him in my life in the way that he is has completely changed me for the better. It's a look, a touch, and a kiss. All my worries are away. We spent the better part of the past 3 days together. Nights included. We've just been so busy that quality 'us' time hadn't really happened. To wake up and see him, roll over and hold him. is my heaven. I am so in love with him. Like what you see in the movies, or read in books. What I have used to make me wanna vom. Now it's my heroin and I cant get enough of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment