Sunday, January 4, 2009

Dusty

it was fun and games until i fell in love. Dusty. rather Dustin. our journey hasn't been what some would consider normal. but in all it's worked out well for us. i cant describe in words, or on paper, or on the internet what i feel for him. Dusty went from just a friend, to someone that i had feelings for, to that one special person in my life. i can tell him anything. be my everything. and he still loves me. we laugh all the time. we vent. we cuddle. we get each other. it fits just like a puzzle. like i've been searching for him. i look at him and im at ease. he calls and i start smiling. he touches me and my body starts tingling. im not afraid of the future cause when im with him im just excited about it. we've never had a dull moment. never a bad day. he's my best friend. my guy. my dusty. im so lucky to have found him. he brings so much light and joy into my life. it was a hard choice i had to make 3 months ago. but i took a risk and i've never been happier. besides he's really sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment